This journal has started off in Australia and then to Canada, the USA, England until it hits home soil with a month in Gladstone before it travels south to me. This is my first international CJ and in fact my second ever CJ. My first one still sits on top of my bookcase and I still look at it and see how far I have progressed.

I totally love the effect that watercolour paper gives. I will have to use it again in the other circle journal group Elena has started. This time it is 8.5" *11.0" so much bigger and based on the publication True Colors. I am looking forward to getting this as I have chosen Red, Black and White as my colours.
Till Next time
XoX
1 comment:
I know it will be a while before I see your journal, but I look forward to working in it....not to mention the color one!
Great pages you've done.
Eileen
Post a Comment