I can't believe that it has been two months since my last blog post. Time just flies.
I have been doing a fair bit of art with the groups that I am invlolved with. I am not doing too many ATC's at the moment. My ATC mojo is on a very long holiday. Hopefully it will return soon. I miss it.
Just after my trip to Florida we started on a new project called Artistic Evolution, and this is where the pages are different sizes and you have to 'evolve' from what the previous artist did as well as go 'over the edge' and decorate it somehow.
I am finding this hard. I completely stuffed the first one and it rocked me a lot. I have recently just finished those pages and this time they were liked and just what they were after.
These are the pages that I have done for Sue. The previous person had used Grapes so I worked on that and decided that it was time to head to France. Sue is a retired French Teacher so I used that too. And after a little research a trip to Burgandy was needed for some wine. I love my white wine and of course France and Paris is on my 'Bucket List'. My over the edge part was all the fibres.
After completing this. I have now enrolled in a course to become a Teacher Aide (Teacher's Assistant). This course will start in July and I also have vocational placement to complete. That will occupy two days a week. Hopefully by the end of the year I will be employed. It is really hard to secure a job that is school hours and you get the holidays off as well.
Hopefully I will not take too long between blog posts.
Till Next Time
XOX


No comments:
Post a Comment