Yesterday we left the rat race of Sydney. I have no urge to live there. I love the warmth of the Gold Coast too much and the lifestyle is more me. Relaxed and casual. Besides my friends are there.
On thh way home Justin wanted to stop at a place called Corlette which is east of Newcastle. Lovely little town and we stopped and had lucch at one of the many reststops along Sandy Point Road. The girls loved it. A play in the playground and a splash in the water.
Having fun in the water. For some reason Katie was more interested in her Mexican Doritos.
I will upload more photos of our trip when we get back home. Internet connection here is not great.
The girls are enjoying that we are staying in a Hotel. We are enjoying Rydges at Port Macquarie. Four people one room, cozy. Miss the comforts of home though. In 24 hours we will be there.
Till next time.
Xox
No comments:
Post a Comment