Thursday, October 8, 2009

It is nice to be home

Oh boy, it sure is.   Decent internet speed.  Although we had mobile broadband, coverage was not great and felt like dial up again.  

This morning we left Port Macquarie just after 8am and had two stops at Coffs Harbour and a little place by a river called Woodburn.  After then it was straight back home.   We took this detour that bypassed Grafton as the GPS was programmed to 'take the shortest route'.  Well I was nervous and worried.  The car handled it well.  The 'Male' driver was going a bit faster than what I would on these country roads, there were a couple of other cars, not many and no livestock were crossing the road. 

We arrived back home around 2pm (Qld time) and have unpacked, cleared the mail and I have done some groceries for the next few days.

Next job is to tidy my craft room, finish journals, have show and tell of the things that I bought.  That could be a whole new post.  Once all of that is done, Katie is turning 8 on Saturday.  Where has the time gone.

Till next time
XoX

1 comment:

Belynda-Lee said...

wow wat a trip, glad your home safe and sound :D