
I was crazy enough to sign up for the AdvancedArtistTradingCardsUk yahoo group for the Lady Lucky dip 2 swap. I chose my cards and then agonised over what am I going to do. This time each card has something on it that I have never done before. I used beeswax on one, melted tyvek (USPS Global Envelope - recyling) for one, Ripped up a servitte/napkin and adhered it using gel medium and printed on fabric. The quilt pattern on this card is actually from a swap I was in with 11 other ladies in Australia and New Zealand.
I will have to figure out what I am acutally doing in regard to adding info below the card but the top two are Lady on a Swing and Lady in a fruit hat. Bottom two are Mermaid and the Dolphin and Pollys Quilt. The mermaid is of course my daughter Claire.
I hope these meet the expection in this group of extremly talented ladies. I do live in fear that I am not good enough.
Till next time.
XoX
2 comments:
Hi Sarah, Kim from PID checking out your blog....love your advanced ATCs!! You do beautiful work!!
Hi Sarah-
Just saw your message on the board at advancedartistradingcardsuk and decided to have a peek. Your cards are lovely . . . hope I receive one in the swap. You have no reason to be nervous - your work is lovely and the ladies will swoon.
Regards,
Shelly
Post a Comment