I do have the video of Katie's school performance to upload but unfortuneatly the file is bigger that what blogger allows and I don't have the software to reduce the file. Katie and her class first did a song for everyone and then all of the year 2 and 3's did one for the parents etc with singing and sign language, I was very impressed with her.
Today we headed off to Dreamworld and the girls had a blast. I was very pleased with Claire, she went on her first rollercoaster. Although we were there for only 4 hours we didn't get to see everything and will leave something for next time. I still refuse to do the thrill rides. I kind of like keeping my tummy in its right place and the contents inside it. But yet I love the thrill of taking off and landing in Aeroplanes.
Photos are the girls one the Rollercoaster and on the Crocodile. Now if one wanted to lie in its mouth - there would be a great photo.
This will probably be my last post before christmas. Hope you all have a lovely christmas. I aim to bring you a better blog next year. I will have more time as my girls will both be at school.
Till then
XoX
No comments:
Post a Comment