Friday, November 19, 2010

Dear Blog Family

It has been 5 weeks since my last blog post.  I have been rather slack at updating this but I have been busy.  And I have had a quick flying visit back to New Zealand for my brother's wedding.  It was good to see Andrew finally get married.  His wife Annie is lovely and a scrapbooker and cardmaker too.  

I have managed to complete a few layouts.  Here is one of just me and the girls.  Sadly the paper looks blue, but it is actually white.
(L to R) Claire 6, Sarah, and Katie 8.
This photo was taken back in April. 
I even managed to finish one that I started last year of the girls.  This was taken at Paradise Point park at a birthday party. This photo was taken in September 2009.  Even with a 7 month gap between the photos for the two layouts, you really can see how much the girls have changed.




Till Next Time
XOX

2 comments:

Elena said...

Sarah! The girls are GORGEOUS! I am always amazed at how quickly they are growing up!

Unknown said...

great scrapping what wonderful memories they will be!