Friday, April 23, 2010

A couple of ATC's

Here are a couple of ATC's I made for our local Sunday swap that we have once a month.
I generally only make 8 with 7 to trade and I even do a little header card for the folder.   Thankfully this month I made two different ones.   I have quite a few pre-made backgrounds and it just might be time to start using them.


I only made four of this one.   I had the background ready done, which is just Gold Lumiere paint with a little White over the top.   I had these Asian stamps and thought I would do something with a message.  Embrace Family.










This was the main one for the swap.  An image I have had for a while.  I do like the simplicity of this one.








Time to get organised for some swaps I am in.  We have two three day weekends in a row which is very nice and a lot of art and journals to complete.  In a few weeks I am off to a scrapbooking retreat which I am so looking forward too.

Till Next Time
XoX

1 comment:

Lucy said...

This looks like a Miniature Pinscher, my favorite dog! So cute.
Hugs Lucy