Earlier this year I began a somewhat challenging experince (for me at least) and accepted an invitation to participate in a mixed media art journal. Well I had only ventured into this Art Form about 12 months prior by doing ATC's. So to get this invitation from Elena was very humbling indeed. I was one of 14 very talented artists at the beginning. Sadly one had to withdraw for personal reasons. Hopefully, one day she can be back with us creating up a storm.
Following are the layouts from all contributing artists to my journal. I received this on Thursday 17 December and made most of assembled by Friday night so I could take it to a friends house and show it off. Am I proud to be a participant in this journal. I sure am. I have learnt so much and still have much more to learn. Thankfully I am in two other groups all with different themes and challenges too. One day I will try Altered Books, but not right at this moment.

Pages by Alison Brandist, England

Pages by Eileen Bellomo, New York, USA

Pages by Elena Vigil-Farinas, Florida, USA

Pages by Gina Goodling, Oregon, USA
Just so that these don't get too long, I will upload the pages in separate posts.
2 comments:
It has been a pleasure going on this artistic journey with you and the rest of the TTEOAA group.
And a little thrill to see the pages I did for you on your blog!
One down, two to go....until Elena charms us into yet another one, right?
Enjoy your journal; can't wait to see mine again!
Eileen
Simply stunning Sarah, absolutely love it!!! U lucky thing
Post a Comment