Last week I finished my pages for Heather Fenn-Edwards' journal. I knew what I wanted to do and took two attempts at doing it. I did do a double sided page and both sides have different techniques.
Page One of Heathers Journal. I have used a napkin that I got from a napkin swap on anther group and outlined the Tulip with pen. This didn't require much more. One of the suggested requirements was that we did more hand journalling.
For this page I just wanted to do something simple that followed on from page one with the Flowers.
I have the next journal here to work on. So looking forward to doing it as this is for our fearless leader and brains behind all of these groups, Elena.
Till Next Time
XoX


4 comments:
Great pages! Great dreams!
I'm giving you the Over the Top Award! See my blog for details: www.BonsaiHabits.blogspot.com
Oh Sarah!!! I love this!!! It's fantastic!! It is so great to have been a part of your art journey over the past almost two years. Your art has grown in leaps and bounds!! I am so proud of you!!!
Oh it's lovely! And can I take this opportunity to say how much I LOVE your blog background?! It's freakin awesome!
Post a Comment