
Wow, finally, it is done. My fromt cover for the I Dream in Colours jounal. I took this with me to the Scrapbook Expo hoping to find the right white font. And after showing it to a couple of people and going back today I found it. I was excited. This is ready to go to Lee on Tuesday.
I did show it again to one of the ladies I was talkin to yesterday and mentioned that I found it. The tutor knew what I needed and when I showed her the completed cover was asked what font. So great minds do think alike.
I hope everyone enjoys working on this as much I as I have and I look forward to seeing the completed Journal in about 14 months time.
1 comment:
this is very pretty and I like the differnt uses of fonts on it !
Post a Comment